|Country Calling Code
||Code to call Estonia from another country
|International Direct Dialing Code (IDD)
||Prefix to make an international call from Estonia
|Domestic Access Code (DAC)
||Prefix to make a call between cities in Estonia
|International Calls To
|Dial your country's IDD + country code for Estonia + area code + local number
||Local call: Dial the local number
Long distance call: Dial the area code + local number
|Dial the IDD for Estonia + country code of country being dialed + area code (or mobile phone prefix) + local number
|Example of an international call from the US to Tallinn, Estonia:
011 +  + (60) + local five-digit number
|Example of a long distance call from Tartu to Tallinn:
(60) + local five-digit number
|Example of an international call from Estonia to San Francisco, US:
00 +  + (415) + local number
Basic Calling Information
Area Codes and Local Numbers
- Area codes have two digits in Estonia.
- Local numbers contain five digits.
- When calling between cities within Estonia, there is no DAC; simply dial the area code followed by the local five-digit number regardless of the origin or destination of the call.
- Mobile phone numbers in Estonia contain seven or eight digits.
- When calling between mobile phones within Estonia, there is no DAC; simply dial the subscriber number regardless of the origin or destination of the call.
Special Numbers and Services
- Toll-free numbers start with the prefix "800."
- Premium numbers start with the prefix "900."
- Ring tone: Equal tones, separated by long pauses
- Busy tone: Equal length on and off tones
Copyright © 1993-2022 World Trade Press. All rights reserved.